Mahindra follows the introduction of the new Mahindra Max series with the announcement and launch of three additional new products for 2012: The Mahindra 4025 4WD, the Mahindra 4010 Gear and the Mahindra 4010 HST. The new models will be available at local Mahindra dealerships in early March. In addition, the Mahindra 4025 4WD, 4010 Gear and 4010 HST will be on display at the World Ag Expo in Tulare, Calif., Feb. 14-16, and at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Ky., Feb. 15-18.
The Mahindra 4025 4WD features include:
- Loader lift capacity with skid-steer quick-attach bucket
- Four-cylinder wet sleeve engine for big power and long life
- A big capacity 3-pt. hitch with draft control standard
- An on and off platform and simple, long-lasting transmission and brakes
- Mahindra 35 series-style suspension seat with arm rests standard
- Optional ag or industrial tires available at the same price
- Available with factory or dealer installed backhoe
“Our customers are going to be very excited about the new Mahindra 4010 HST and 4010 Gear models,” said Cleo Franklin, Mahindra vice president of marketing and strategic planning. “These easy to operate and own tractors offer a durable compact design and best-in-class maneuverability that are perfect to tackle mowing, tilling, digging, material handling, light construction, landscaping, grading and even municipal jobs.”
The 4010 Gear MSRP is priced at $19,950, the 2010 HST MSRP is priced at $21,250 and the 4025 4WD starts at $19,175. For more information, visit MahindraMax.com.