Through a membership program partnership between Case IH, the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) and American Farm Bureau, Inc. (AFBI), Farm Bureau members can now receive farm equipment discounts. Eligible Farm Bureau members will receive an incentive discount – from $300 to $500 – when purchasing qualifying Case IH products and equipment from participating dealerships.
How it works:
Farm Bureau members from participating states can receive the manufacturer’s incentive discount when an eligible tractor or implement is acquired.
“There is no limit to the number of incentive discounts that a Farm Bureau member may use as long as it is no more than one per unit and the equipment included provides opportunities for small landowners to larger, professional producers ,” says Hetterick. “This discount is also stackable, meaning it can be used with other discounts, promotions, rebates or offers that may be provided by Case IH or a Case IH dealership.”
A current Farm Bureau membership verification certificate must be presented to the Case IH dealer in advance of product delivery to receive the incentive discount. Certificates may be obtained by visiting fbadvantage.com and selecting the Case IH offer.
Eligible individuals, family or business members will receive the following discounts on purchases of these qualifying products:
- Case IH Farmall Compact Tractors (A & B) – $300 per unit
- Case IH Farmall Utility Tractors (C, U, J Series) – $500 per unit
- Case IH Maxxum Series Tractors – $500 per unit
- Case IH Farmall 100A Series Tractors – $500 per unit
- Case IH self-propelled windrowers – $500 per unit
- Case IH large square balers – $500 per unit
- Case IH round balers – $300 per unit
- Case IH disc mower conditioners – $300 per unit
- Case IH sickle mower conditioners – $300 per unit
- Case IH Scout utility vehicles – $300 per unit